Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New Life of My Antique Brooch

I bought this antique brooch made from angel skin coral a while ago; I love Japanese style in art, and I love corals, so there was no chance for me to resist. 


Daisy of the ReadyMadeJewelry kindly reserved the brooch for me for a couple of days, and then shipped it quickly, and it was very well packaged, too. I am very happy with the transaction and I recommend this seller without a hesitation.

The brooch was lovely but it was difficult for me to wear, so I had it remade into a pendant. It took several months, as my jeweler needed to think and to wait for inspiration (and also she is very popular and has a lot of work to do), but finally I received the ready pendant and I am very happy with it.


It is made from sterling with gold and enamel accents and looks gorgeous on. I am afraid my photos do not do it justice, but I will show some photos on a model later.


So, once again, thank you Daisy - I am glad I found your shop, and I keep watching for your new finds.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful detailed work. I love the soft pink color - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I didn't think it was possible to make the brooch any more beautiful, but your jeweler honored its delicate spirit. What a spirit-lifting treat to share with us. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Please say a few words if you feel like it - I will be very happy to read your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...