Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Happy Mother's Day to My Mother and Everyone's!

This is me and my mother, about 33 years ago. Walking in the Vorontsov Park, Alupka, Crimea.


Her life has not been easy - I hope the recent years have been better, after resolving some family issues - but she has always been kind, patient and strong. I do what I can to make her happy, but the most important thing is that my mother knows how to be happy, and tries to teach all of us. She is inherently happy: she has a strong source of light inside her. That is why she is still shining, and we love her so much. In the second photo she is with my daughter and my younger sister - and I am with the camera, equally happy!



A Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

7 comments:

  1. У тебя очень симпатичная мама, и ты тоже теперь уже мама с замечательной дочкой .
    Всего вам самого прекрасного !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. Happy Mother's Day to you and your Mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful family photos, old and new. Thanks for sharing and Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You resemble her... Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Женя, очаровательный и светлый человек твоя мама! Хорошие слова из глубины сердца!
    Поздравляю и тебя, и твою маму!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful post for your Mom! Happy Mother's Day to you both!

    ReplyDelete

Please say a few words if you feel like it - I will be very happy to read your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...