Monday, April 13, 2015

Russian Shawl in the Colours of Autumn

This chocolate Russian shawl is very unusual. The warm autumn palette is my favourite; all the brown, orange and peridot green shades remind vividly of "season of mists and mellow fruitfullness". It is a vintage shawl from 1980s and I think it is not produced in this colour any more. 

Designed by Irina Dadonova, this shawl is called Russian Beauty, for very obvious reasons - it is very beautiful and very recognisably Russian. There is not much more to say: just enjoy the photos. I really like this autumnal beauty. It is for sale in our Etsy shop and I think it will be gone soon. 





2 comments:

Please say a few words if you feel like it - I will be very happy to read your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...