Sunday, September 27, 2015

The Joy of Fields and Meadows

As I already said, I love all Russian shawls, but some of them I find irresistible. This one - Joy by Valeria Fadeeva - is one of them. It is adorned with glorious mauve roses, which are an integral element of a Russian shawl, but in addition to that, there are the loveliest grasses and field flowers. The subdued colors make the shawl easy to wear; it will look great with many outfits, including white formal or wedding dresses, and blue jeans.









The shawl can be bought in our Etsy shop, and I only have one. 


4 comments:

  1. Wow - what an absolutely beautiful shawl! Thank you for sharing these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! This is one of my favorites. I love wildflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love how it can easily be dressed up or down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the colors on these, so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Please say a few words if you feel like it - I will be very happy to read your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...