Monday, September 21, 2015

Tropical Butterflies Conservatory in Tashkent

There is a Tropical Butterflies Conservatory in our city now. I am not a fan of keeping anyone in captivity, but went anyway - I have little chance of seeing them otherwise. I was relieved to see that the pavillion was huge, with beautiful tropical plants, nice moist and warm air, and the butterflies did not seem to suffer. I am not an expert on them, of course... but there were many flowers and a bunch of these lovely creatures - not too many - fluttering around, and all that looked really nice. I regret not taking note of their names. I guess I will go there again, with my mother. In the meantime, I will just share the photos.










2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that second photo of the butterfly down inside the hibiscus! Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so beautiful, great shots! I hope to go back to the zoo to visit the butterfly pavilion. The last time it was too late and that area was closed. I just love butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Please say a few words if you feel like it - I will be very happy to read your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...