Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A Different Shawl

Some Russian shawls are really famous and recognisable. For instance, this one was featured in a very famous old Soviet movie called "The Gypsy" ("Цыган"), where it was worn by a very beautiful young actress, Matlyuba Alimova (Матлюба Алимова). The movie is from 1976, so the shawl is quite vintage.



I do love shawls which are different. I handle so many of them, and some are truly stunning, with lavish and intricate design, with huge roses and rich colours. I like all of them, but sometimes I become a bit tired of sophistication and luxury, and a shawl full of grasses and wild flowers is a welcome change. This one also has hydrangea which I love. I have it in stock, and I foresee that it will not last, so get it now if you want it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say a few words if you feel like it - I will be very happy to read your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...