Friday, October 5, 2012

St Clement's Majolica Plate - It Is Here!

I just have to show this plate! I bought it from KimmiesTREASURES and it arrived several days ago. It is a majolica plate by the famous French St Clement factory, and it is so lovely - pictures just do not do it justice (very difficult to photograph, too, because of the glare).

I must say I love all things fruity - dresses, scarves, sweaters, purses, plates - and I just had to have this plate. It is quite old but in perfect condition, and a beauty to look at and to touch. Kimmie provide excellent service - great communication, fast shipping, sound packaging - I could not be happier! I must say that the price was very affordable, too. Kim does not have a lot of sales on Etsy yet, but I checked her feedback on Ebay and was very happy. I cannot recommend her enough.

Thank you, Kim, and I will definitely be back, especially if you find more fruity treasures for me!

2 comments:

Please say a few words if you feel like it - I will be very happy to read your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...