Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Joint Training Session with a Caucasian Shepherd Dog

Today, my Malinois and myself trained together with a Caucasian Shepherd Dog owned by my friends. Caucasian Shepherd Dogs are quite difficult to train, and I am very impressed with what I have seen today.

A lot of attention to the handler and readiness to work.


A very decent heeling.


This is how Jean does "come" - not fast, but this is not a fast dog. It is normal.


 He does love his trainer. They have a very good contact.


Jager's work today was mostly about waiting. He is a very active dog, and it is not easy for him to be idle when something is going on, and especially when I am talking and laughing.


But he did his best and was praised by me, and then we walked and played, and he was happy. 

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I wonder if you have a lot of Dogo Argentino where you live?

      Delete
  2. The way his eyes light up, he adores you...

    Those are two beautiful dogs, what a fun day.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jen! He does love me, and it makes me very happy, and we are never bored with each other.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous dogs! Looks like they did well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, they were good boys, both of them!

      Delete
  4. Both dogs are so cute and well behaved. It is great to see owners learning to work with their dogs. I see so many dogs run wild because their masters don't know how to control them.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures and truly beautiful dogs!

    ReplyDelete

Please say a few words if you feel like it - I will be very happy to read your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...