Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Little Kindness Goes a Long Way


There is a raffle going on to support a woman who has lost her husband (just 40 years old) to cancer in December and is left alone with a 5 year old boy. Please consider buying a ticket or maybe buying something from her Etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/azulado - lovely ceramics!) to help. The full story is here. Please let us help Sandra together - if many people give several dollars each, or buy something from here, it will be a great support to her. Sandra's Facebook page is here.

4 comments:

  1. Her work is beautiful! I'm off to check out her site now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bought a raffle ticket. Also, members of the Shiny Happy People Team on Etsy are doing a Treasury Blitz tomorrow (Monday 21st January) to promote Sandra as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tina, I bought a ticket too. I am not a team member but I will include her items in my treasuries.

      Delete

Please say a few words if you feel like it - I will be very happy to read your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...