Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thank you, my Secret Santa!

The Russian Artists' Team on Etsy traditionally plays 'Secret Santa' game, and I took part for the first time. It was very exciting and I received a lovely gift from DemyBlack - these handmade earrings with Czech glass beads. The textured metal contrasts nicely with smooth glass which looks almost like Oregon Sunstone due to the shiny metal particles. The earrings are unusual but very easy to wear as they go well with so many things. I have already worn them and received lots of compliments; I was actually asked to share contacts of the artist so I do not have DemyBlack's card anymore, but I remember the address very well: DemyBlackDesign.etsy.com.  Thank you very much for the lovely gift!



(the last photo was taken by my daughter)

5 comments:

Please say a few words if you feel like it - I will be very happy to read your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...