Thursday, October 29, 2015

Lavish and Generous Russian Beauty

Many Russian shawls have names. This one does not, or at least we do not know it. However, it is no worse for that; this shawl is full of character. It is overflowing with flowers - huge bright pink roses, delicate tulips, and out of this world fiery orange roses with red leaves which flow in between like flames. The leaves are emerald green, and the whole shawl looks like a treasure chest to me. Or an enchanted garden of elves where flowers are made of precious stones. 


The rear view is amazing. The lavishness of these flowers!


...and it looks amazing draped. Seriously, I am tempted to keep it.



The overall impression is that of generous and kind beauty of nature. Even though there are no fruits on the shawl, it looks fruity to me - makes me think of orchards in the autumn. Harvest. Baskets, full of fruits.



Even though I like it a lot, at present I do not think I can afford keeping it. The shawl is offered in my Etsy shop, and if you want it, get is while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say a few words if you feel like it - I will be very happy to read your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...