Friday, March 6, 2015

A Czech Porcelain Cup that I Found Today

Yes, I literally found it in the street and took home with me. I was coming back after taking my daughter to school, and the cup was standing at the side of the pavement. I had to come closer, and then to take it my hands to see better.

I think it is quite beautiful, even though it has some small damage at the bottom. It has a marking at the bottom saying Epiag Czechoslovakia and I think it is vintage. Sadly, it is not hand painted, but you cannot demand too much from something that you found, right? 


I am still thinking of what can be done with it. Maybe I will fill it with dry flowers and put on my dresser. I could also use it to make a candle. 


What do you think? What would you do with it? (please please do not give the most obvious answer - "would leave it there" or "would thrash it"... this is so cruel... but if this is your opinion, by all means say so). 

3 comments:

  1. Nice find! I love the design on the inside. I would probably use it as a holder for my favorite earrings so I can see the design, but a candle holder would be good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find! I love the candle idea. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Please say a few words if you feel like it - I will be very happy to read your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...