Friday, March 13, 2015

Thinking of Easter: A Moodboard


Even if these pieces were not designed specifically with Easter in mind, they still remind me of this celebration of Love and Peace. That mobile by Cherry Garden Dolls is the cutest thing you can imagine - I would definitely want it for my own baby! The crochet pillow by katrinshine is a very nostalgic thing for me as it reminds me of my great grandmother who was a master of crocheting. The clothespin bag by Duni Studio is full of shabby chic; those roses are irresistible! And, of course, our floral blouse from vintage silk... just a nice blouse, lovely to the touch, that can be dressed up or down. 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun mood board... These are all beautiful pieces but I particularly like the bird mobile.
    :-)
    Life’s Open Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jade! The bird mobile is my favorite, too.

      Delete
  2. The little birds are so cute,
    I am wondering if I could make them hahaha
    have a good day

    ReplyDelete

Please say a few words if you feel like it - I will be very happy to read your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...