Friday, September 16, 2016

A Good Cat Grows Where Planted

You can take a cat our of a village, but you cannot take a village out of a cat.

Remember the kitten that we found in the end of the summer, far from the city? She probably misses the rustic life, because she consistently sleeps in the pot with the ficus Alii (Ficus maclellandii). This habit of hers is so sweet and funny, it does not even require commenting. I look at the photos and I feel like falling asleep together with the little Wing Chun... She is extremely good for my nerves, so soothing.






5 comments:

  1. Cutie! Glad she is making herself at home and helping you in the process - science supports the soothing power of cats and dogs along with plenty of other medical benefits. As if we need more excuses to love them... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laura! I have just recently read an article about cats as holistic healers. So now I have an extra excuse to cuddle with her whenever I can :)

      Delete
  2. Adorable and lovable sweet kitten! Your pictures of this little bundle of love are wonderful!
    Thanks for coming by!
    Christineandhercamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please say a few words if you feel like it - I will be very happy to read your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...