Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Russian Scarf: A Large Dose of Great Mood!

We have made another infinity scarf from a vintage Russian shawl, and I just have to share it. It is too beautiful - I have to boast! These rich colors, lavish flowers and very expressive leaves make this scarf a real textile art. For me, these colors are like vitamins during the long gray winter; they have an immediate and long-lasting uplifting effect! The scarf is available in our Mulberry Whisper shop on Etsy - here - and we only have one. I know it will be gone very soon!





Are you as impressed as I am? I think that traditional Russian shawls are so bright for a reason - they have winter last 5-6 months, so obviously need to look at something bright and beautiful to survive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say a few words if you feel like it - I will be very happy to read your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...