Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sale at Mulberry Whisper

I hate writing a first post. So I just skip it and start with the next ones.

I have a sale in my Etsy store - please come and take a look at my new pillow covers made of ikat silk (or silk cotton blend) and silk scarves, drastically reduced. You might find something you like, and prices are really low.

I have added two pillow cases made of most beautiful salvaged silk - it was a vintage dress - take a look!





This is one of the scarves I have on sale now:


And this is one of the silk tops, also on sale:





There will be no more like these. Well I might have two more pillow cases of this fabric but hardly more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say a few words if you feel like it - I will be very happy to read your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...