Friday, September 21, 2012

My Crazy Dog

Belgian Malinois are generally crazy, in the good sense of the word, but some of them are crazier that the others. My own dog certainly beats records for craziness when he is in the mood to play.

I have been browsing my video library and found this short video I made last summer when he was about 9 months old. I know the quality is awful but it always makes me laugh.

I am sorry we broke the little fountain but he had never done that before and I did not expect him to.



The music is Unza Unza Time by Emir Kusturica & The No Smoking Orchestra

10 comments:

  1. What a cute dog and a great video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha what an adorable crazy boy!!! A happy, lucky and -I'm sure- much loved doggy! :) What's his name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anna! He is totally nuts ) His name is Arrack's Home Jagger, and the call name is Jager.

      Delete
  3. Pretty hilarious...and the unza unza time song is a fitting soundtrack here. Good one. Love little "life snapshot" posts like this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melissa. I enjoy writing about him.

      Delete
  4. He's having so much fun! What a happy puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess he will be about as crazy when he is 10, like his grandparents - still love to play like crazy )

      Delete
  5. ))) I'm in love with your dog now ))) He is fantastic and seems that he even can dance! I was laughing so loudly that my husband came to see what happened :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He can dance, that is true - I will show more videos later ))

      Delete

Please say a few words if you feel like it - I will be very happy to read your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...