Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Mother is a Star!




...No, not a star - a super star!

Of course, I always knew that, but now I have another proof - an interview with her has been published at Katrinshine blog. This is great news news, and mom is extremely pleased  and flattered by the fact. Katrin has a really nice shop with lovely and stylish items such as jewelry, bags, pillows, and even high end corsets, and her request for an interview was a very pleasant surprise.

My mother has never ever given an interview before, and she was not quite sure what to talk about and where to start, so I suggested to start from things that interest her most, rather than try to cover everything, including her school years, books she loves and her kids. Those topics would have to be covered in about twenty additional interviews.

There is not much more to write - maybe you will just take a look at the interview. It is entirely hers; I just translated it. I must say, I love her approach to clothing design.

I hope that this is the beginning of the international recognition of Mulberry Whisper, and hopefully we will become rich and famous one day. Katrin, thank you very much for helping us with the first steps towards the goal!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first interview! I hope that it is only first step on your way to international popularity! :) You, guys are doing great job of combining ancient traditions and today's fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your interview, I hope good things come of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful - the interview looks great. Congratulations to you both!

    ReplyDelete

Please say a few words if you feel like it - I will be very happy to read your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...